Using professional tools and following high standards of safety, the application of spray foam insulation is a fairly simple process. Here’s a general outline of a typical spray foam application procedure:
1. Certified Installers will brief you on our procedures and what to expect prior to beginning the application of the spray foam.
2. All safety precautions will be observed, including proper ventilation of the area and supply of personal protective equipment.
3. Non-applicators will be asked to vacate the building/application area.
4. Our Installer will proceed with application of polyurethane foam, using quality equipment and strictly adhering to safety procedures.
5. Once the job is finished, Installers will follow up with a full inspection and performance test, ensuring your full satisfaction and a quality finish.
We promise the ‘Complete Experience’, and strive for your full satisfaction every step of the way!